in which we inform you as the visitor to our website and user of our services about the data processing and data protection regulations of our Company.
What principles do we follow in our data processing?
The following principles are applied to data processing in our Company:
- personal data is processed in compliance with legal regulations, in a fair way, in a way that is transparent to you.
- personal data are collected only for a defined, unambiguous and lawful purpose, and they are not processed in any other way that is incompatible with the above purposes.
- the personal data collected and processed by us conform to and relevant to the purposes of data processing, and they are limited to the necessary only.
- Our Company takes all reasonable measures in order to have all data processed by us accurate and up to date in case of necessity, and the inaccurate personal data is to be deleted or corrected immediately.
- personal data is stored in a format so you can be identified only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- we ensure the adequate security of the personal data by applying suitable technological and organizational provisions against the unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage of data.
You personal data is processed by our Company
- based on informing you prior to the processing and based on your voluntary contribution, and it only takes place as much as necessary and in each case for a specific purpose only, meaning its collection, organization, storage and usage.
- in some cases the processing of your data is based on legal regulations and is compulsory; in such cases this fact will be emphasized for you.
- in certain cases the processing of your data is in the lawful interest of our Company or a third party, for instance the operation, development and security of our website.
Who are we?
The name of our Company is: Borkúti Lovasklub Mezőgazdasági Termelő és Kereskedelmi Betéti Társaság
The headquarters of our Company can be found at: 8617, Kőröshegy, Borkúti Dűlő 2446 hrsz
The plant of our Company can be found at: 8617, Kőröshegy, Borkúti Dűlő 2446 hrsz
Our Company’s website: www.borkuti-panzio-es-apartman.hu
Contact: Piroska Sebestyénné Varga
Our mailing address: 8617, Kőröshegy, Borkúti Dűlő 2446 hrsz
Our phone number: 06304141789
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tax number: 25258839-2-14
Company registry number: 14-06-303553
The name, address and contact of our Company’s storage provides: Magyar Hossting Kft, 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22.,email@example.com, Tel.: +36 1 700 2323
their tax number:23495919-2-41
Our company uses the following data processors during our data processing in order to serve our customers well:
|Borkúti Panzió és Apartman||8617 Kőröshegy, Borkúti Dűlő 2446 hrsz||IT service|
|Magyar Hossting Kft||1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22||storage service|
|Huberné Sax Tímea||8623 Balatonföldvár, Zrínyi Miklós utca 7/1 B.lhaz.2.em.6.||accounting|
In case we change our data processing parties the changes will be reflected in this material.
Data processed by us:
|Name of activity and purpose of data processing||Basis||Data processed||Duration||Registry number|
|Visits to the webpage |
The goal is to ensure the good functionality and proper use of the website,
the verification and improvement of the quality of our services,
identification of malevolent visitors attacking our website,
measuring website traffic,
|The legitimate interest of our Company||IP address|
date of visit
data of subpages visited
the type of the operating system and web browser used by you
|Customer service, complaint|
· answer to observations and complaint
|legal liability||· full name|
· email address
· phone number
· mailing address
|· for 5 years|
Sending message to make reservation
|permission and contract||name|
data of arrival and leaving
number of people
|in case of reservation, 5 years after the termination of the contract (in case of tax notes 8 years), in other cases 1 year|
We only request personal data from the visitors of our website if they wish to make a reservation.
We are not allowed to connect the personal data given during contact and reservation, and identification of our visitors is basically not our goal.
If you have any queries regarding data processing, your can address them to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address. We will send you our reply immediately within 10 days (but 25 days at the most) to the contact details you have provided us.
What are cookies and how do we process them?
There are cookies which do not require your prior permission. Our website provides information on these when you first visit our website. These are for instance the session cookies or user centered security cookies which support the verification, multimedia playing, load balancing and user interface customization.
Regarding the cookies that need your approval, in case the data processing starts already when the website is accessed, our Company informs you at the beginning of your first visit, and asks for your permission.
Our Company does not use and does not allow cookies which help third parties to collect data without your approval.
Accepting cookies is not compulsory; however, our Company is liable if our website does not function as expected in the absence of allowing cookies.
What kind of cookies do we use?
|system cookies||doesn’t require||session cookie of the web application firewall, to prevent misuse of cross-referencing||ensuring the operation of the website||web browser session end|
|tracing cookie |
(from third party)
|doesn’t require||to identify new sessions and visitors, the Google Analytics web tracing service saves them||in the course of visiting the website, connected to services of third parties (for instance Google)|| |
You can read more about third party cookies here https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/, and about data protection on the following link https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=hu
What else do you need to know regarding the data processing in connection with our website?
You are submitting your personal data voluntarily during first contact and reservation and the continuous contact with our Company, therefore please make sure that the data you share with us is real, accurate and correct, as it is your responsibility. The incorrect, inaccurate or missing data might be an obstacle in using our services.
In case you share with us the personal data of someone else, not yourself, we assume that you have adequate permission to do so.
Other data processing issues
We can transfer your data only as it is specified in legal regulations. In the case of our data processors we ensure by contractual conditions that they are not allowed to use your personal data to purposes which are incompatible with your permission. For further information see section 2.
Our company does not transfer data to abroad.
Court, prosecution and other authorities (for instance police, tax office, National Data Protection and Information Freedom Authority) might contact our Company in order to request information, data or documentation. In cases like this we must comply with the data requirements obligation but only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the purposes of the enquiry.
The participants and employees taking part in the data processing of our Company are authorized to know your personal data to the extent defined and under confidentiality obligation.
We protect your personal data by means of suitable technological and other measures, and ensure the security and availability of the data, and we protect them from unauthorized access, modification, damage or publishing, or any other unauthorized use.
The physical access in our premises is controlled by organizational provisions; our employees are constantly trained, and the hardcopy documents are locked away under adequate protection. In the scope of technological measures encryption, password protection and antivirus software is used. Please note however that data transfer via the internet can’t be considered completely secure. Our company takes all necessary steps to ensure that these processes are most secure, but we can’t take responsibility for the data transferred via our website; however, regarding data arriving at our Company we adhere to strict regulations in order to keep your data safe and to prevent unauthorized access.
What are your rights and possibilities for remedies?
Regarding the data processing, you
- can request information
- can request the correction, modification, addition of personal data we process
- can object to the data processing, and can request the deletion or blocking of your data (except for the compulsory data processing)
- you can request judicial remedy
- you can complain or initiate a case at the supervising authority (https://naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes-rendje.html).
Supervising authority: Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság
- Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.
- Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf. 5.
- Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
- Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
If you request, we provide information regarding the following processed by us or by data processors employed by us
- their source
- the purpose and basis of data procesing
- duration, or if that is not possible, the points of defining the duration
- the name and address of the data processors, and their activities with regards to the data processing
- the conditionsa and effects of data protection incidents, and the measures taken to prevent them, and
- in case of transferring your personal data, the basis and addressee of the data transfer.
We will provide information within the shortest time period from the submission of the request, within 10 days (but 25 days the most). The information is provided free of charge, except if you have already submitted another request regarding the same data category in present year. The fee you have paid will be refunded in case the data were processed unlawfully or the request led to correction. We can only deny providing information in case the law allows it and only by referencing the applicable legal rule, and we have to inform you of your possibilites for judicial remedy and appealing to the authorities.
Our Company informs you and all those to whom the Company had transferred the data for processing earlier regarding the correction, blocking, marking and deletion, except if the lack of giving such information does not harm your lawful interests.
In case we do not fulfil your request regarding correction, blocking or deletion, we inform you within 10 days of receiving your request (but within 25 days at the most) in writing, or with your consent in email, about the reasons of our refusal, and we also inform you of your possibilites for judicial remedy and appealing to the authorities.
If you object to our managing your personal data, we will investigate your objection in the shortest time from receiving your request, within 10 days (but 25 days at the most), and we will inform you in writing about our decision. In case we decide your objection is well-founded, we cease to process your data, including further data receival and data processing, we block the data, and we inform those parties to whom we had earlier transferred the data subject to objection and who must take steps to legally fulfil the objection
We refuse your request if we can prove that the data processing must be done due to compelling legitimate reasons which have priority over your interests, rights and freedoms, or they are relating to the presentation, validation or protection of legal claims. In case you do not agree with our decision, or in case we exceed the deadline, within 30 days of communicating the decision or the day of the due date you can apply to court.
Handling data protection lawsuits is in the jurisdiction of the Court, and the lawsuit can be initiated, according to the decision of the concerned, at the court appointed in the area of the place of residence or habitual residence of the concerned. Foreign citizens can seek remedy at the competent supervisory authority of their place of residence.
Please contact our Company before you turn to supervisory authorities or the court with your complaint in order to seek reconciliation and solve the problem as fast as possible.
Which are the more important regulations applicable to our activities?
- the 2016/679 Decree of the European Parliament and Council regarding processing of personal data of natural persons
- the Act of 2011 regarding the right of informational self-determination and information freedom
- The V. Act of 2013 of the Civil Code
- the CVIII. Act of 2001 regarding the electronic commercial services and certain issues of services relevant to information society
- the C Act of 2003 regarding the electronic communication
- the CLV. Act of 1997 regarding consumer protection
- the CLXV. Act of 2013 regarding complaints and notifications of general interest
- the XLVIII. Act of 2008 regarding basic conditions of economic advertising and its certain restrictions
Modification of information regarding data processing
Our Company reserves the right to modify this information document regarding data processing; such modification will be adequately communicated to all concerned parties. Information regarding data processing is published on the www.borkuti-panzio-es-apartman.hu/adatkezeles website.